Who We Are
The Vaid Group LLC is a team of creative leaders with global and domestic experience in philanthropy, program design, results-oriented research, policy change, advocacy, organizational development, and strategic communications.
What We Do
Our work includes domestic and global projects for foundations, nonprofits, individual social innovators and businesses. We utilize diverse strategies including traditional and participatory research, policy development, program development, organizing, advocacy, coalition and network building, communications strategies, engagement and mobilization through new and old power tools, philanthropic initiatives, and movement building.
- A just society can be achieved through creative action across business, government, civil society and social movements.
- Those experiencing inequality and injustice must be integral to developing solutions.
- Gender based disparities and gender binaries can be changed through political and economic power.
- Structural racism operates in every institution and can be ended through political, economic and cultural transformation.
- Cultural change is as important as legal change.
- An urgent pace matches the need around us.
- We value humor, optimism, creativity, honesty, and responsibility.