Who We Are
The Vaid Group LLC is a social innovation & consulting firm focused on strategic action to advance social, racial and gender justice. We are creative leaders with global and domestic experience in philanthropy, policy, advocacy, strategy, political action, organizing, network-building, program design, results-oriented research, organizational development, program evaluation and more.
What We Do
We advise nonprofits, foundations, individual social innovators and businesses on strategy, program design, fundraising, management, and organizational development; we conduct research, evaluation, landscape analysis; we coach and support leaders; we design and manage initiatives; we plan and facilitate meetings, lead networks and build coalitions; and we incubate original projects to advance equity and justice.
- A just society can be achieved through creative action across business, government, civil society and social movements.
- Those experiencing inequality and injustice must be integral to developing solutions.
- Gender based disparities and gender binaries can be changed through political and economic power.
- Structural racism operates in every institution and can be ended through political, economic and cultural transformation.
- Cultural change is as important as legal change.
- An urgent pace matches the need around us.
- We value humor, optimism, creativity, honesty, and responsibility.