Who We Are
The Vaid Group LLC is a strategy and organizational development consulting firm that works with change makers to advance social, racial, gender and economic justice. Our team consists of leaders with global and domestic experience in human rights, social justice philanthropy and grant-making, non-profit management, organizational growth and strategy, research, policy, advocacy and organizing.
What We Do
We advise nonprofits, foundations, individual innovators and businesses on organizational strategy and management, program design, impact, and fundraising; we conduct research, evaluation, landscape analysis; we coach and support leaders; we design and manage projects; we plan and facilitate meetings, lead networks and build coalitions; and we incubate original initiatives that advanced equity and justice through an affiliated think tank.
- A just society can be achieved through creative action across business, government, civil society and social movements.
- Those experiencing inequality and injustice are integral to leading in developing solutions.
- Gender based disparities and gender binaries can be changed through political, cultural, and economic power.
- Structural racism operates in every institution and can be transformed through organizational and cultural change, and action at the political, economic and community-level.
- Cultural change is as important as legal and political change.
- An urgent pace matches the need around us.
- We offer humor, optimism, collegiality, an evidence and data-based mindset, honesty, and responsibility.