Who We Are
The Vaid Group LLC is a strategy and organizational development consulting firm that works with social innovators to advance social, racial, gender and economic justice. We are leaders with global and domestic experience in philanthropy, policy, advocacy, strategy, political action, organizing, network-building, program design, results-oriented research, organizational development, program evaluation and more.
What We Do
We advise nonprofits, foundations, individual innovators and businesses on strategy, program design, fundraising, management, and organizational development; we conduct research, evaluation, landscape analysis; we coach and support leaders; we design and manage projects; we plan and facilitate meetings, lead networks and build coalitions; and we incubate original initiatives through an affiliated think tank that advance equity and justice.
- A just society can be achieved through creative action across business, government, civil society and social movements.
- Those experiencing inequality and injustice are integral to developing solutions.
- Gender based disparities and gender binaries can be changed through political and economic power.
- Structural racism operates in every institution and can be transformed through organizational and cultural transformation and political, economic and community power.
- Cultural change is as important as legal and political change.
- An urgent pace matches the need around us.
- We offer humor, optimism, collegiality, an evidence and data-based mindset, honesty, and responsibility.